Tiwa and I are still fully married-Teebliz



Tunji Balogun aka Tebliz finally revealed his still fully married to singer tiwa savage tho Th couples spilted in 2016 the seem to be back


In a recent interview with Linda Ikeji TV, he stated that he had not divorced Tiwa Savage, and their marriage was still standing.
He said: “Everything that is mine, everything that God has ordained to be mine surely will be mine. Be it money, business, relationship, friendship, whatever it is, and with positive mind, everything will come back to you. All I’m doing is working on myself, being a better person and with a positive mind, everything you desire will come to you.
“Was my marriage dissolved before? Did you see me sign divorce papers? Is social media part of my family and they claim to know what’s going on in my family.
I sot not the same social media that said I went to Rehab in the states? I did not leave this country. I fought my journey in this country.
Did you hear that she (Tiwa Savage) is married to someone else? Did you hear that she’s dating someone else? Have you seen her date anyone else? Have you seen me date anyone else?

Comments

Post popular

Am a christian, Muslim and traditionalist-Ooni of Ife

I always wanted to be a pilot-Tboss

Jaywon,Simi remixed "joromi" without my permission-Sir Victor Uwaifo