Am a christian, Muslim and traditionalist-Ooni of Ife



Ooni of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi says he involves in all religion.
He said that there is nothing demonic about any traditional religion and that he discovered that all religions “are one.”
The Oba also said that there was only one God being worshipped in different ways.
The revered monarch declared that he is a traditionalist, born into a Christian family and a practicing Islam as well.
According to him: “I’m not a Christian alone, I can be called a Muslim too. I practice all the religion very well.
”I go to the mosque to pray, I attend church services. Yes I am a traditionalist as well.”
“I have been able to see the light that there’s nothing demonic about our ancient religion”, he said in an interview with the Osasu show​.​

Comments

Post popular

Banky W and Adesuwa Itomi slay in matching Gucci shoes worth 478k

Dino Melaye in trouble