My marriage doesn't affect my career-Kemi Afolabi


Yoruba actress Kemi Afolabi, in a recent interview with Sunday Beats, spoke  on marriage and career.

According to Afolabi, her marriage has not in any way slowed down her acting career.
In her words:

Luckily, marriage hasn’t in any way slowed down my acting career. If anything, it has enhanced it. I am not saying that there are no ups and downs but when you are married to your friend, things will certainly work out in your marriage and career. My husband has always provided the leadership and support structure that I need to succeed. As a wife and mother, I try to create a work-life balance so that no part of my life suffers at the .

Comments

Post popular

Am a christian, Muslim and traditionalist-Ooni of Ife

I always wanted to be a pilot-Tboss

Tboss and kemen finally settle beefs see how it went downπŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡