Nigeria's hairiest woman shaves her Beard


Nigeria’s hairiest woman shaves her beard 


Nigeria’s Hairiest Woman, Queen Okafor, shot into limelight years ago when she said she gets not less than 100 suitors and admirers everyday due to her hairs. She recently shaved her beard off so she can look more feminine and showed off her new look on Instagram. According to Queen, people look at her embarrassingly whenever she steps out. She said she lived a normal live until she was 21 when hair started growing all over her body.Queen who is now 26, said she inherited this from her mother;
“Once you get to 21 to 23 years in my family, you start experiencing hair growth, she said. I want people to treat me like a normal human being and I will also love to appear in movies” she added. Queen Nonyerem Okafor is a Nigerian-born, 29-year-old lady who is said to be Nigeria’s hairiest woman. A native of Nneobi-Nnewi, Anambra State in South eastern Nigeria, Queen spent her early years schooling in Owerri.

Comments

Post popular

Tiwa and I are still fully married-Teebliz

I spoke with her the day she died -Moji olaiya's daughter