Full details of the N6,M.I Abaga and Dj Lambo Twitter tussle





It’s been a day of war of words between Cool FM OAP/rapper, N6, and Chocolate City acts and the bone of contention is M.I ‘s latest track “You Rappers Need To Fix Your Lives” a song that saw him slamming all Nigerian rappers for allowing South African rappers dominate the rap scene in Africa .
M.I‘s most recent single “You Rappers Should Fix Up Your Life” is having quite the ripple effect. Rappers and critics alike have not stopped talking about the points raised in the single where he admonished rappers to do better for the hip hop industry.
The single drew a lot of replies from rappers, and comments from critics and hip hop lovers. Twitter user (@femifactor) in a thread spoke about M.I admonishing rappers to fix up when he is not helping budding rap acts with his Chocolate City platform. He mentioned a number of replies to M.I’s single including rapper N6. At that point M.I stepped in to say that N6 is “trash” and a “former creative that now wants to suck young artistes blood”.
This of course did not go down well with many to include OAP N6 who engaged in a word battle with M.I.
Also, he has now been caught up in a face-off with Chocolate City’s DJ Lambo who accused him of collecting money to play music on his show.
N6 who called the label’s Chairman, M.I Abaga a closet homosexual midget in his tweets before now, slammed DJ Lambo and further called her a ‘cross-dressing smello’.
Here’s their exchange below
Between N6 & M.I Abaga
source: Twitter

Comments

Post popular

Am a christian, Muslim and traditionalist-Ooni of Ife

Banky W and Adesuwa Itomi slay in matching Gucci shoes worth 478k

Dino Melaye in trouble