Hilarious as Man sells daughter to bury mother in law




Kingsley Oriaku a 37years old man has been arrested by the Lagos state command after he confessed selling his one year old daughter to a fake orphanage in Abia state ...According to the statement he sold his daughter and neighbour's son for N310,000 to bury his mother in law.
He first sold his daughter for N190,000 before selling his neighbour's son for N170,000
In his statement

“I know that what I did was not good, but then I was confuse and don’t know what to do.
“My wife is the first and only daughter and when her mother died sometime in September my in-laws gave me an outrageous bill.
“Confused and without knowing what to do, I took my daughter and handed her over to the owner of an orphanage.
“I got to know her through one of my friends. She told me that she runs and orphanage and that she buy children who do not have parents.
“I remembered her when I had problem of how to raise money for my in law’s burial.
“I later had problem with my wife when she found out that I left town with our child. She reported me to the police at Meiran.
”At the station, I admitted selling off our daughter. We later settled the matter between the two of us.
“Two days later, I tricked my neighbour’s son, Gabriel with sweet, into following me out one evening.
”Immediately we left our house at Meiran, I headed to the motor park where I boarded a mid-night vehicle to Abia.
” I called the owner of the orphanage before I left Lagos with my neighbours son.
”We had agreed that she would pay me but surprisingly when I got to Umuahia, Abia state, she said she can only pay me N120,000 for the boy. “
The suspect is currently being detained at the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, Lagos Command.

Comments

Post popular

Banky W and Adesuwa Itomi slay in matching Gucci shoes worth 478k

Am a christian, Muslim and traditionalist-Ooni of Ife

Dino Melaye in trouble