Popular Nollywood Actor Ramsey Nouah revealed quite a lot in this recent interview he had with Sun Newspaper. The multiple award winning actor talked about his “feminine role” in the movie, my wife & I. Read Excerpts from the interview below; How are you, Ramsey? I’m good. Your role in ‘My Wife And I’ was kind of weird… It was weird, yeah. How did you manage to get into that role? Trust me, it wasn’t fun at all. It was very awkward. Every time I had to play that part, I was always like ‘ha!’ I hated it. But professional ethics demand that you do stuffs that you need to do. What was the experience like playing the role of a woman and costumed in female attires? You know, women are passionate about men trying to be like them. I don’t know what it is. It excites them. Everywhere I go, I remember the red carpet, it was the same thing. All the girls are like ‘how do you feel playing a woman?’ It wasn’t fun, honestly. But was it challenging? Of course it was c...
Mallam Adnan Na-Habu a cousin to President Muhammadu Buhari in an interview with sun newspaper stated that the health challenges of the president has to do with old age and not sickness He said: “I know some Nigerians especially the critics of this administration have been using age and sickness to propagate the idea that Buhari should not run this country now and beyond 2019. Adnan Na-Habu insisted that Buhari’s health was not a hindrance to governance. I don’t think there is a problem with his health as I said earlier. You see there is difference between sickness and being aged. When someone is aged we believe that, he cannot act the way you and I can act because of the age. He further stressed saying "So being aged is not a deformity. Instead, the person will be given more wisdom to reason. I believe that most of the statements are coming from his opponents. It is purely politics. Obviously, by 2019, President Muhammadu Buhari has chance to continue, provided he choos...
Lebanese and Nigerians clash over land dispute in Abuja There was confusion in Abuja on Thursday between the Residents of Games Village Estate and the leader of the Lebanese community, Albert Alwan, for allegedly blocking the road to the estate with a container. The Lebanese community was said to have claimed a portion of the estate on which they reportedly wanted to build a church, but the residents denied them access to the plot. The Secretary of the Games Village Residents Association, Jude Uze, explained that they denied the Lebanese entry because they did not know them as bonafide members of the estate. He said, “The Lebanese community said they have approval from the authorities to build a church inside the estate and we said no. “We don’t have Lebanese community in the estate; who are those that will be attending the church, we don’t know. This morning they just came in and they brought in a container claiming that development control has given them the authority to sta...
Comments