Banky w shamed Davido's lyrics "Dele na my boy" after a photo of him prostrating to greet chief Dele Momodu Dele Momodu is the uncle to Davido's first Baby mama Sophie Momodu It didn't end there fans are calling the attention of davido to remind him of his act of disrespect Meanwhile Banky W is much older than Davido to prove this he only showed his not born in the age of Davidoo Adesuwa was serious when she said she bagged her self a good man
Nigerian singers, Oristefemi and Banky W, recently got married on the same day got fans comparing the weddings. In a recent interview with Oristefemi He said, “Initially, I did not notice that people were comparing my wedding with Banky W’s but later, after the whole ceremony, I noticed it. I did not even know that Banky was getting married on the same day that I did. But to be truthful, I knew that he had a ceremony about a week ago so I thought that was his wedding. I have no issues with both of us getting married on the same day, if anything; it was more fun because like they say, the more the merrier. I was the one that got married and I am not even doing any form of comparison. All I wanted was to have a classy wedding and I got that at the end of the day. “My wedding was well attended by highly respected people in the society. I don’t see any comparison because Banky even had his own in South Africa while mine was in Nigeria. “Banky’s wedding did not outshine mine. Alth...
Comments